Featured

kunci gitar dan lirik when you love someone endah n rheza

D  D/F#                 G
I love you but it's not so easy
        D            D/F#         G
To make you here with me
D  D/F#                  G
I wanna touch and hold you forever
    Bm                A        E/G#   E
But you're still in my dream

                                  G                      A
And I can't stand to wait till nite is coming
         D
To my life
                            G                       A
But I still have a time to break a silence

Reff:
                  G
When you love someone
            D/F#
Just be brave to say
                Em                            D
That you want him to be with you
                  G
When you hold your love
                 Bm
Don't ever let it go
                    C
Or you will loose your chance
      A
To make your dreams come true

D  D/F#                 G
I used to hide and watch you from a distance
           Bm          A       G
And i knew you realized
D        D/F#             G
I was looking for a time to get closer
      Bm      A     E
At least to say  hello

                                 G                          A             
And I can't stand to wait your love is coming
      D
To my life

Kembali ke Reff

 Em
And I never thought that I'm so strong
F#m
I stuck on you and wait so long
G                                                  D
But when love comes it can't be wrong
Em                            F#m
Don't ever give up just try and try to get what you want
         G                           A
Cause love will find the way

Kembali ke Reff

Comments

Popular Posts